Monday, November 24, 2008

Wine tasting fun.

On Saturday we were invited to the Friends and Family event at Trione Winery. Dan has been working there for about 3 months.

I hadn't tried their wine yet and man have I been missing out. Dan had to work the event, pouring and talking about the winery, which was just built (well most of it) so I spent the day with his parents.

We left Natalie with my parents since I thought this was an adult event...but there ended up being tons of kids there and she would have had a blast. Oh well, maybe next year.

Anyhow, their pinot was amazing, as was the Cab and the Bordeaux blend. And I'm not a big fan of whites but the Chardonay was pretty great. I missed tasting the Sauvignon Blanc but I'm sure I'll get to try it some other time.

The winery is beautiful, and I told Dan that I am quite disapointed we are already married because I'd love to get married there.



So if you're looking for a beautiful winery to visit in Geyserville, or just want to drink some amazing Pinot...then you should check Trione out.

1 comment:

Jamers said...

Sounds like my kind of fun! :o) I'll add Trione to our list of places to visit!