Monday, November 10, 2008

Why do I torture myself

Maybe it's just my Wal-mart, but ugh I have never been in more dirty store...well except maybe for Kmart (but that's another vent all together)
Is you Wal-mart dirty?

I should have known that Wal-mart was a bad idea when I was in the parking lot this crazy old person was stopped in the middle of the isle and proceeded to make a u-turn. not just a stop and put it in reverse to get to the desired parking spot an actual u-turn. Then there were the toddlers running alone in the parking lot....I mean really who lets their 3 year old run laps in the Wal-mart parking lot. And don't get me started on the seagulls and other random dirtiness. Ugh...apparently I'm an idiot for even trying to go there.

So I get inside and they were playing Christmas music...ugh it was November 7! I navigate to the back of the store, dodging homeless looking people and get to the baby department...where I am met with what you ask....oh I'll tell you. Flies, that's right flies. Mind you there is no produce department or even grocery department in this wal-mart, and I am standing among clothing and strollers and the like, and there are flies just hanging around. Now I know that they are about a penny or so cheaper on most things, and maybe that's enough for some people but I'd rather spend a little bit (and it's such a little bit) to shop at Target.

So after all that, navigating through the parking lot full of obstacles, and braving the dirty dirty store they didn't' even have what I went for.
Lesson learned again...until the next time I lose my mind.

No comments: