Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thursday Thrirteen

Since it is finally feeling like Fall, I have been wanting to stay in at night and watch TV. We only get to watch an hour or so of TV a night since having Natalie. We used to be TV junkies and had a major line-up but we don't have that luxury anymore.
Anyhow, these are my thirteen favorite TV shows (that are on TV right now...I have lots of other "off season" favorites too)

1. Greys Anatomy
2. Private Practice
3. Sons of Anarchy
4. The Office
5. Worst Week
6. CSI: NY
7. CSI
8. How I Met Your Mother
9. New Adventures of Old Christine
10. Always Sunny in Philadelphia
11. Intervention
12. The Hills
13. 30 Rock

Now if you asked Dan what his favorite shows were the list would look a bit different...but I am not a fan of Terminator or Night Rider.

No comments: