Thursday, November 13, 2008

How does this stuff always happen to me

On our way to Home Depot last night my mom and I decided to swing by Starbucks. I love their pumpkin spice lattes. Well I thought I'd be a good wife and order Dan some coffee, since ya know I'm an amazing wife.
Well we went through the drive through, cause I didn't want to get Natalie out of the car. So I pull up to the window and my conversation with the Starbucks gal goes like this:
Sbux: "Um..Hi, if you wait a sec I'll be right with you"
Me: "Okay:
Sbux: "Um, okay what can I get for you"
Me: "We'll have a grande non-fat pumpkin spice latte with only 2 pumps (yeah I'm one of those annoying people who modifies their drink...whatever)...a grande hot water and a Vente Coffee with cream"
Sbux: "uhh okay, a grande PSL, and a hot water and ...oh wait can we start over"
Me: "sure, --repeat order--"
Sbux: "okay....what was the last drink..."
Me: "A vente coffee with cream"
Sbux " a vente what?"
Me (getting frustrated) " a vente coffee with cream"
Sbux" what"
Me : "A VENTE BLACK COFFEE WITH CREAM"
Sbux "ohhhh coffee....ha ha"
Me: "um yea, coffee...." (you work at a coffee shop dumb ass)
Sbux: "um do you want milk cream or sugar in your coffee"
Me: "Um...yeah it was a vente coffee with cream"
Sbux " oh yea...ha ha"

So I pull to the window all the while thinking, damn this girl had better be cute...cause brains aren't her thing

And she gives me my order....but it's missing the coffee.
SERIOUSLY!!!

This stuff only happens to me.

No comments: