Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Seriously....seriously!?!

I work in a medium sized office, there are about 140 of us. We have adjusters, attorneys, doctors, nurses, office assistants, etc.
But there is one person, who sits on the other side of the wall from me, (wall is an understatement since it's a cubicle wall) and apparently her job is to complain.
She is the assistant to the officer manager...she thinks she is the assistant office manager a la Dwight in The Office, but she is the assistant TO the office manager.
Anyhow, apparently her job is to complain. Today she called and complained, for about 15 minutes about how a box of supplies we got was dented, not the supplies themselves, but the box they came in....and due to this dent she sent the whole box back.
Then after lunch she calls the restaurant she went to and complained about that too.
Pretty much day in and day out she complains about something....be it supplies, employees, lunch, money, her bike, or work loads...which I assume aren't that high considering how much free time she has to complain.

Sometimes I feel like I am living in the movie Office Space. Next she'll be asking me about my TPS reports.

No comments: