Thursday, November 6, 2008

I've become one of those "Wackos"......

So I know I spend too much time on a certain message board, and mostly cause I like the gals and love to get input about parenting and all that stuff.
But I have officially become one of those "wackos" who is getting just too wrapped up in message board drama.
Most of it stems from the election and a difference of opinions which I think is great. Dan won't debate with me, and my friends all have the same political views so I was all about debating on said board....but alas it has gone too far.
So, it's time for an intervention. I need an intervention for my Message board usage.
Time to take the first step...
"My name is Kelly, and I'm addicted to the nest...and I need a break*"

*I think a break is easier said than done, but we'll see.

1 comment:

Stefanie K. said...

They're wrong. Period. You do not have to have "respect" for the ignorance of others. I think that's pathetic, and frankly I'm done with it. Every single argument I've heard opposing yours/ours is LAME! And you point it out to them, and they quickly disappear.

IMO, even if I can't say this on a particular board, it is telling of their point of view that there are insults to be spewed from this side, and they've got nothing but ducking and hiding and crying out about being "disrespected" to say back.

If you walk like a moron, posts like a moron, and vote like a moron...why I'd ever be expected to then coddle you with my respect, I don't understand. Or care to.