Saturday, November 8, 2008

Christmas Shopping has already begun...

So I usually try to get most of my shopping done by Thanksgiving. Some years I have had it all done by Turkey day. Those years I sit back and relax while all the crazy procrastinators rush to the mall and try to find the "perfect" gift in a picked over store...but not me, my perfect gift is at home and already wrapped.
So this year, I am trying to be "done" by Turkey day again...I say done in quotes cause I know that even if I fulfil my list, as I near Christmas I'll see something that I just have to get for someone...so it's never really done.
Anyhow, it's the first weekend in November and I've already gotten my brother's gift and my Mother-in-law's gift. Two down only fourteen more to go....well fifteen if you count me cause I'm sure I'll end up buying my own gift again this year since Dan avoids shopping all together.

No comments: