Saturday, November 8, 2008

So much to do, so little motivation

If you recall, we're moving....and moving sucks. Especially with a 6 month old and especially into a house that needs some fixing up.
So today Dan and his dad and brother and installing overhead lighting in all the room and some ceiling fans in a few of the rooms too. I'm lucky to have a husband who is so handy. But that means that I should be doing something too...ugh.
My Mother-in-law offered to watch Natalie so that I can get some stuff done, but honestly Natalie is my excuse for not having to go over there and paint or clean....of heaven forbid clean at our current house.
Hmmm...would it be awful if I just blew it all off and went shopping? I mean Natalie is out of baby food and I can't deprive my kid of food...and if I go to Target I have to go to the Mall and if I go to Target and the Mall, I have to stop at Starbucks (duh) and if I go to Starbucks I'll have to go to Safeway cause...we'll I don't really know why...but you see where I'm going here.
I guess the responsible thing would be to take Natalie to Grandma's house so I can clean....but I think we all know what I'm really going to do.
Target here I come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DUH you go to safeway for Starbucks and then whatever else you need while you are there. PS If your going to Target you better call me LOL