Friday, December 5, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

A bit late but here it is:
Thirteen reasons why I feel like I'm living in the movie Office Space
  1. I have actually been asked if I'm having a case of the "Mondays"
  2. My boss somewhat resembles Lumbergh.
  3. I would love to take a baseball bat to the ever broken fax machine
  4. Um...did you see my clean hands week post.
  5. I tend to just "space out" at my desk, you know just looking at the computer screen.
  6. We've really had a Hawaiian shirt day
  7. We have reports for everything and the reports have cover sheets a la a TPS report
  8. We used to have swingline staplers but recently switched...I kept my stapler.
  9. The fire department was once called due to burned pop corn in the break room.
  10. We got about 10 memo's on how to cook popcorn as a result of number 9.
  11. When I worked at a chain restaurant I got "talked to" about my Flair.
  12. I have like 3 bosses...really
  13. And Finally....The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care.

1 comment:

Jamers said...

OMG, Kelly... I love that movie. It's way too true to my office life. I worked with a guy who was like Milton. No joke. He sent out a company-wide memo about "The easy way to staple!" Soon after, they limited who was able to send out company-wide memos. Coincidence? I think not!