Friday, December 12, 2008

Have I mentioned how much packing sucks!!!

Umm cause it does, it sucks a fatty. I am shocked at how much useless crap I have accumulated over the past 3 years. And when I say useless crap I mean it. I have also come to realize that I am the worlds worst impulse buyer. I mean really who needs 4 bottles of nail polish remover, and 5 different types of hairspray. Um I don't wear nail polish or use hairspray....WTF. And don't get me started on clothing or the kitchen. I'm like a modern day bag lady, I just collect crap!
I think I need an intervention.....and what's the worst part you ask....
I'm packing it all and taking it with me to the new house, cause if I didn't need 4 bottles of nail polish remover in the old house I'm sure I really need to pack it and take it with me. Lord Help Me!!!

No comments: