Monday, December 8, 2008

Craptastic Saturday part 2

So after my wonderful trip to Borders, I took Natalie to Dan's parent's house so that we might actually be able to get some things done on the house. Dan was finishing the closet organizers (a one day project that turned into 3 days...but what else is new)
So it was my job to paint the Closet doors and then Spackle the baseboards and do anything else that was needed so that we might actually be able to move in this coming weekend.
Paint, have I mentioned how much I hate paint, I hate paining, I hate the set up, the clean up and all the crap in between. I hate it! But I did it, and they turned out really well.
So at about 1:30 I went to the local sandwich shop for some lunch.

I order our sandwiches and pay and go home to eat. I get home and open my sandwich and low and behold there is no meat in it. Dan's sandwich is exactly as I ordered but mine is just veggies and some cheese...LAME.

So I decide that since the shop is close to the house I'll run back there and get some meat for my sandwich....so off I go.

I go into the store and tell the gal, that my sandwich has no meat on it. She looks at me funny and says "did you order meat"

Me: "um yeah, it says the kind of meat it should have on the outside of the wrapper but there is no meat inside"

Her: " but did you order it with no meat?"

Me: "yeah, if I ordered no meat, I wouldn't have come back"

Her: " Let me check the order..... okay it says meat right here"

Me: "Yup"

Her: "so do you want meat"

Me: "Yeah, please add the meat"

Her: "but you ordered meat"

Me: "Yeah, I did"

Her: "so do you want me to add meat"

Me: "*wondering if I'm in the twilight zone* yeah, please just add the meat"

Her: "okay you order meat, I give you meat"

Me: "thanks"

No comments: