Wednesday, October 28, 2009

WTF!

More and more these days I find myself shaking my head in disbelief of the crimes that people commit, but I don't know that I've read a story more heinous than this one.
A 15 year old girl gang raped on her High School campus, after leaving a Homecoming dance. When I think of my own homecoming dances years and years ago, I have fond memories of getting dressed up and taking pictures with my date, and hours of dancing with friends....but for this little girl homecoming will forever have a different memory.
What I am struggling with most is which is more disgusting, the fact that at least 6 people ranging from 15-21 years old raped and robbed her.....or the fact that at least 2 dozen people watched the event that lasted about 2 and a half hours, egging the monsters on, joining in on the attack, taking pictures with their phones...and not one of them, NOT ONE FUCKING PERSON, though hmm this is wrong maybe I should call the cops, or try to stop this.
WTF, WTF, WTF!

No comments: