Friday, October 23, 2009

Blog Challenge #4

What was your (or your child's) "best" Halloween costume ever? (Bonus points for photos!)

This was a tough one for me, since I can hardly remember most of my Halloween's past...they must have been really good!
Way back in 1999, I went to a Halloween party with my then boyfriend as Mary from Something about Mary. I had pretty much the exact same haircut as Cameron Diaz did in the movie and I used hairspray and gel to get that ever memorable stuck straight up look that Mary got when she used some of Ben Stiller's "gel". It was a huge hit and super super easy.
Unfortunately I don't have any pictures from that year..as they were probably destroyed or maybe too incriminating...either way no bonus pictures from me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is awesome! i love the idea and might keep that in my secret bag of tricks!