Thursday, October 8, 2009

Blog Challenge week 2

Do you enjoy reading? What do you read and when? What's your favorite book ever?

For me this is a bit of a loaded question. Yes I like to read, but I never make time for it because I like to do other things more...like vege on the couch and do nothing. And lately reading has really taken a back seat to everything, Natalie, cooking, cleaning, TV, Dan, etc etc etc.
When I do read I like to read things that are relatively mindless. I enjoy chick lit like all of the Shopaholic series, and most recently Twilight...although it is taking me forever to finish the series.
As for favorite book ever, I don't think I have one, I'm not one for reading books over and over so even if I liked it I don't love anything enough to read it again.

But this post has made me think that I really need to read more, there are a lot of books out there that I'd like to read and at the rate I'm going I'm never going to read any of them. Dan is out of town this week so maybe with him away I can complete the Twilight series and move on to some of the other books collecting dust in my room. We'll see.

3 comments:

Lizz said...

Reading, for me, is one of those things that I find I enjoy it more the more I do it... if it's been a while since I sat down and just *read* a book, it's easy for me to forget that it's something I enjoy! LOL

the thorntons said...

I agree it is hard to find time, but I find when I do I really am glad I made time. Especially when it is a good book :)

Brakes and Gas said...

Twilight is the epitome of mindless fun! I loved them too!