Monday, October 12, 2009

I don't know how single parents do it.

I'm on day 5 of 10 of Dan being out of town, and all I can say is hats off to those single parents.
It's really hard to be the only one full time, granted I work so Natalie is at daycare during the day but when we're home, I have no buffer, I feel like I have no time to even go to the bathroom without her either following me in there or knocking on the door. Scheduling showers is a pain in the ass too.
I may complain about Dan from time to time, and how I feel like I do most things for Natalie, but man his presence is missed. Not to mention that Natalie misses him too, last night she brought me the phone and said "dada, hi dada" so we called him but of course she didn't have much to say once he was on the phone.

1 comment:

Angie said...

my daughter is 12 now, and i basically did it all her life. when it's what you know, you have to do what you have to do :)
(aj0915)