Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Pregnancy Rage...

So I've always been a little "high strung" and had a hot temper...I blame it on my Irish heritage, but pregnancy brings out a whole new level of crazy in me.
When I was pregnant with Natalie most of my rage was directed at Dan. One night in particular I was up for like the 10th time to go to the bathroom, as I come back to bed Dan is snoring and has totally invaded my side of the bed. This set me off. Here I am carrying your child and you have the audacity to encroach on my space....I was ready to pummel him in his sleep. But luckily my rational side took over and instead of hitting him I loudly flopped back into bed and punched my pillow...he startled awake groggily asking "what's wrong" to which I replied...nothing I didn't say anything. ...but Ha he was awake now and could feel my pain!
Well this time I've kept my crazy in check for over 16 weeks...until yesterday. A co-worker who drives me crazy with her "I'm better than everyone" attitude, attempted to "fix" something that I had just spent an hour teaching someone, explaining and re-explaining and walking this person though an entire process. I was correct in my explanation and process, which I know for a fact as I had already run it by a more senior adjuster.
Well I spend an hour of my day helping this gal, walk away and then little Mrs. I'm better than everyone has to come over and completely undermine me....when I was right! I pretty much lost it and said some unkind things. Luckily I was able to keep my rage in check and didn't punch her in the face like I wanted to...but don't worry her day will come....okay I'm sure I won't hit her....

No comments: