Thursday, June 25, 2009

Thursday Thirteen...

Thirteen things that are annoying me right now....
  1. Being volunteered for things without anyone asking me.
  2. Being attacked for things that I had no control over....namely #1.
  3. Having to keep secrets.
  4. Having to wear more hats than I have time to deal with.
  5. When Tivo doesn't record my shows.
  6. Figuring out what to cook for dinner.
  7. Incompetence.
  8. Passing the buck.
  9. Unbalanced budgets.
  10. Taking #9 out on the state workers.
  11. When plans get changed
  12. Confusing test results.
  13. This headache that is trying to ruin my afternoon.

4 comments:

SmartAssMom said...

Hmmmmmm #12....hmmmmmmmm :)

crazigirl80 said...

yeah....I was just gonna ask if there was anything you wanted to say???:)

Reesha said...

oh no the test results aren't clear? Call me

Jess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.