Sunday, January 18, 2009

Natalie's new tricks...

are not so fun for mommy.
When I say no to Natalie, she has started laughing at me. It's really hard to stay stern with her when she's just cracking up, and because she's laughing, everyone else around is generally laughing too...nice people you're supposed to help me...JERKS! She generally stops doing what we said no to, but often times she just laughs and then keeps doing it.
And often times she just looks at us with a Cheshire cat grin and bats her eyelashes...man are we in for it.
Her other favorite thing to do is to be sneaky. When she is trying to do something that she knows she isn't supposed to do, she crawls really slowly over to the forbidden item, and then slowly turns around to see if we're watching. If we are she smiles and bats her eyelashes, like "what mom, I'm not doing anything."
I am so in for it!
I'm sure it's probably my Karma for being such an "angel child" right?!?!

1 comment:

Jesslyn said...

When my mom wasn't looking I would start crying and say my brother hit me. He got in trouble and I got hugs and kisses. Until one day mom wasn't all the way out of the room when I pulled this move, and she saw that my brother was on the other side of the room from me. Never worked again.