Monday, January 5, 2009

I'm back.....

So I've been MIA for a while (although I doubt anyone really noticed...I mean I only have 6 followers...but whatever).
Anyhow, the holidays were great, Natalie loved seeing everyone. She didn't have much interest in the gifts, but eating tissue paper was a major high point for her. She loves eating paper so having that much easily accessible to her was like...well...Christmas.


Here she is on Christmas morning....And later on Christmas morning all dressed up.
I had a great 5 day weekend with Natalie and Dan over Christmas and then back to work for only two and a half days before another great 4 day weekend.
On New Years Eve, we christened our new house with a NYE party. This year there were as many kids as adults...or so it seemed. And there was no Tivo snafu as I hid the remote control from Dan....last year still haunts me. Picture rewinding live TV and re-celebrating midnight at about 12:02 because you're dumb ass husband was drunk and playing with the Tivo remote...ugh.
Anyhow, having the party forced us to get all of the remaining stuff put away....um or thrown in the garage...same difference right?!?
So now I'm back to work...and that means back to blogging...you're welcome!



2 comments:

Jamers said...

Yay! If it makes you feel better, I'M glad you're back. ;o) How cute is Natalie in her Christmas dress?! (Like I need to tell you...) Happy New Year!

SmartAssMom said...

Hey, I'm not a follower but you're part of my reader - so make that 7!

Cutest shoes ever on Christmas.