Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I blogged too soon...

Or maybe I should say, "If you blog it, they will come". I wrote a couple days ago about how I never go to the movies anymore and how sad I am blah blah blah.
Well guess what I did on Sunday......that's right, I went to the movies. We took Natalie to Dan's parent's house and we went with my entire family to see Gran Torino.
It was awesome, it was really an amazing movie. Clint Eastwood was awesome, and the story was incredible. This was the kind of movie that has you laughing one minute and crying the next....but in a good way, not in the bi-polar way I make it sound.
Anyhow, it was really fun to go to the movies, and to see something that was actually worthwhile. Natalie had a great time with her grandparents so it was a win win!
And we got the tickets at Costco so it was only $14 for 2 tickets.

So, since apparently all I have to do is blog about something for it to come true, my next blog will be about winning the lotto.

No comments: