Sunday, January 18, 2009

Mom of the year award goes to......

Me! Although I think the title of the award should possibly have bad in it but whatever.
I was folding laundry in Natalie's room, and I put her in her crib to play so I could get it done faster. She has recently started pulling herself up on everything. So she was playing and pulling herself up on the side of the crib...having a great time. Well apparently she saw something she wanted on the floor and she reached for it, over the side of the crib and flipped out of the crib.
I guess it's time to lower the mattress on her crib.
I feel like an arse, but she only cried for about 2 seconds and then started laughing.....so now I'm thinking I have some sort of dare devil on my hands as well.
I need a drink....and it's only 11 in the morning!

No comments: