Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Remote Control...

Dan was gone for the weekend and I got to be in control of the remote for the whole weekend....Woo Hoo!
I got to watch Bravo all.day.long. And it was glorious. I love all things bravo, really I think it's the best channel on TV. I love all the Real Housewives seasons, Millionaire Matchmaker, Shear Genius, Tabatha's Salon Takeover, Top Chef...etc etc.
But now I have found NYC Prep....OMG! Those "kids" are crazy! But I love it! LOVE IT!
Dan laughs at me and says things like "who watches this shit" but there must be more people out there who enjoy it because I highly doubt Bravo rolled this new show out for just me....
So next time you get control of the remote check it out...it's pretty great...if you like watching DRAMA unfold.
And as a side note, you know you're a TV junkie when the title of this post makes you think of that old MTV (or was it VH1) game show "Remote Control"...come on you know you remember it.

No comments: