Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Dreams...

I've always had vivid dreams, like crazy, intense, can remember every detail the next day dreams. I'll go through phases where I'll have a lot of crazy dreams then a phase where the dreams are nothing too exciting...but every once in a while I'll have a dream that I can't shake. This happened last night, and it's been with me all day. I dreamt about an old high school boyfriend...not super uncommon as I tend to have dreams about people from the past...weird I know.
But this dream was about someone who was no good for me, just a bad relationship from the begining...and while I thought I had completely forgotten about the bad that was that relationship this dream has completely brought it all back to the surface. I keep replaying the dream in my mind, it was strange like he was trying to tell me something but never spoke....
Dreams are weird...and WTF why couldn't I have dreamt about a different high school boyfriend...that at least might have been enjoyable.

No comments: