Saturday, July 11, 2009

Plums!


For the second time in a week I picked plums off the tree in our yard. Last week I got two huge bowls of fruit, but didn't feel like getting the ladder out. Today I decided I'd better get the fruit off the tree before it got eaten by birds and bugs...or just fell off the tree and made a mess.
So now I have like 20 lbs of plums in my kitchen and no freaking idea what to do with them. I also have a mad back ache but that's because I had to do this on my own, including lugging around the huge ladder, while my "crippled" husband watched me from out the window.
I guess I'll now be forced to go make friends with some of the neighbors and deliver some plums to them...or risk getting sick from feeling like I have to eat them all on my own....hmm I wonder if that would be a good diet, the "plum diet". Hmm......
Posted by Picasa

No comments: