Friday, July 17, 2009

How is it that

every time I go to Target I I end up spending $100. It doesn't matter how long I'm in the store, if I bring a list or not, if I go alone or with Dan...it's always $100.
Today, for example, I ran to Target on my lunch. I only take a 30 minute lunch so in reality after I drive to Target I only have like 15 minutes to spend there before I have to take off to get back to work on time....which rarely happens. So I hit Target, I need like 3 things...oh but I have to stop in the clothing section for Natalie to see if they have anything good on sale...which of course they did. Then off to get my 3 things that I need, oh yeah lets swing by the other baby section and get Natalie some new cups.....oh and some more binkies, oh yeah and some food and snacks....oh and maybe a pacifier leash thingy.....Crap!
Then I rush to get my final "necessities" and head up to the checkout.
What do ya know...$100. CRAP!
At least I've been avoiding going to Target more than once a week...that really wasn't good.

2 comments:

SmartAssMom said...

Well, clearly I save up my trips to Target for one big one since I have to drive out of town for it, and let's just say...$100 would make me jump up and down at the check stand.

I actually have to shop solely online now because of the problem with Target.

I feel like a store is outsmarting me, and I don't care for it at all.

Jamers said...

Yeah... ya know how there are dollar stores? Well, Target is the hundred dollar store! I've gotten it down to $50 the past couple times I've been there, but I think I just go twice as often... which doesn't really save me any money.

It's love/hate with me and Target, that's for sure.