Monday, March 30, 2009

Something funny for Monday...

My brother's girlfriend is great, she's cute and smart and funny...even when she's not trying to be.
Case and point...one day while at their local Starbucks she decided to try some of the new food that they have. So she and my brother stroll up to the counter and she orders a Turkey Punani. The Starbucks guy looks back at her stunned and my brother leans over and tells her that she meant a Turkey Panini...she blushes and re-orders, at which point the Starbucks guy starts laughing.
So next time you order a Panini...make sure to remember to call it by the right name...

And on a side note, this makes me doubt my actual relation to my brother, because if I had been there when she said that I would have been laughing so hard that I would have had to leave or risk being kicked out of Starbucks. He is much nicer than I am.

No comments: