Thursday, March 12, 2009

Birthday party planning....

Let the countdown begin!

I ordered Natalie's invites which were designed by the fabulous Donna over at Swish Designs, and I think they turned out amazing if I do say so....

We'll be doing a cupcake theme, cause well I think cupcakes are cute, and Natalie is cute so it seemed fitting. I've been scouring the Internet trying to find cupcake decor for the party, and ideas for favors....I'll post more about that later.

But I just had to share how freaking cute the invites turned out!

4 comments:

crazigirl80 said...

OMG!!! So cute!!! I can't belive she's almost 1!! Hell, Brett is almost 2!! Sounds like a fun party! We are gonna do a fiesta for Brett's!

SmartAssMom said...

Cute!!

Anonymous said...

how cute!!!

SwishDesigns said...

Ahhh - so glad you liked them! :) Can't wait to see the rest of the party stuff!