Thursday, March 26, 2009

Hello my name is....

Bat Shit Crazy! Yeah that's right, I've gone and lost my freaking mind. Oh I'm not being melodramatic I'm serious!
I have done the list for Natalie's birthday party (ACK it's in less than a month) and I have come up with....drum roll please......ONE HUNDRED AND FOUR PEOPLE!
Yup that's right, the number was so audacious I needed to write it out to emphasise my insanity.
So, you ask, Kelly where are you going to host ONE HUNDRED AND FOUR PEOPLE (I'm channeling the deep voice of doom there in case you don't hear it). Oh good question....at my house. Wait what?!?! Yup that's right I'm having it at my house.
If I go missing for a while, don't be alarmed...just assume that Dan had me committed.

1 comment:

Reesha said...

LMAO that is sooo funny. That is why we had Bella's 1st party at Howarth Park LOL there were tooooooo many people LOL :O)