Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Friday recap...

So I posted last week about "Furlough Friday = Pamper mommy day", and although many times in the past I have canceled pamper mommy day at the last minute...Friday was not one of those times.
I started the day with some Starbucks drive-through on the way to drop Natalie off at Grandma's house, then off to the Spa! I had an awesome massage, I always think 90 minutes would be too long so I go for the 60 minutes...but man on Friday I could have used that extra 30 minutes.
When the massage was done, I went to the local (read the only nail salon in Sebastopol) nail salon for a pedicure. They had a bit of a wait, but that was okay cause I had brought a book and since it was a beautiful day I sat outside on a bench and read....with no interruptions. It was awesome!
When I got to Grandma's house Natalie was fed and playing and ready for a nap! YAY! So I took her home and she took a great nap and I got to watch Oprah. Dan had to work late but he did bring home a bottle of wine...so that made up for things!
All in all it was an AWESOME day.

No comments: