Saturday, February 28, 2009

Fun Facts.....

Thanks to April I decided to check out Natalie's fun facts.


Fun Birthday Facts
Your baby's half birthday is October 24
Your baby's birthstone is Diamond (Innocence)
Your baby's Astrological Sign is Taurus
Your baby's Flower is Daisy or Sweet_Pea (Yellow, Red and colorless)
Your baby was born in the Chinese Year of The Brown Earth Rat
Your baby will start kindergarten in 2013, be old enough to drive a car in 2024, finish high school in 2026, and will graduate from college with the class of 2030, give or take a year. Can you imagine?
This time last year you were 33 Weeks Pregnant!

I don't think I have any pics from 33 weeks pregnant...but I'll see if I can find one to do a comparison.

Click here to see your fun facts

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your links are broken and I am curious to see the fun facts......