Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Jump to Conclusions Mat.....

Office space is my favorite movie of all time...and one of my most favorite quotes...which is really hard to narrow down mind you, is
"It was a "Jump to Conclusions" mat. You see, it would be this mat that you would put on the floor... and would have different CONCLUSIONS written on it that you could JUMP TO. "
Well I think I might just need this mat....for all the conclusions I've been jumping to lately. In all facets of my life...with my sick kid..."oh I'll just diagnose her doc...no worries", with the liars in my life "oh that's okay, I'll just assume the worst of you anyhow"
With my 'union' "oh sure I'll do exactly as you said int hat email...for the entire 30 seconds I have until you send out another emails contradicting all of what was said in the first email"
The list goes on and on...so I thought...ah hell why don't I get some exercise out of all this jumping to conclusions that I've been doing.....enter the "jump to conclusions mat" You can buy this gem here, how great would it be to actually have one of these things!

3 comments:

Stefanie K. said...

Office Space is probably my all time favorite movie ever. I think one of the top lines in that movie is the one that immediately follows the one you picked.

"That's the worst idea I've ever heard in my life, Tom." said flatly (and perfectly) by Michael Bolton.

Best. Movie. Ever.

I like you. :)

Kelly said...

I almost put the follow up quotes in the post too...but I thougth I'd get carried away and end up quoting the whole movie....
I like you too Stef!

Anonymous said...

I'm so going to have to get that for you on your birthday LOL!!!

Um are you and Stef falling in love? LOL