Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My little cupcake!

Here's the latest pic of little Ms. N. She was hamming it up as usual when we took her to get her pictures taken, so of course it was beyond difficult to choose only a couple. But here's my favorite. Can you believe she is already 9.5 months old! Yikes I had better start planning that 1st birthday party.
Her new favorite thing to do is to clap for the dogs, it's pretty freakin cute if you ask me. I'll try to get some video of it and post it since maybe you'll think it's cute too.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhhhh she is soooooooooo cute I just want to eat her up!!!!!

Stefanie K. said...

She is really SO cute. Her smile contributes regularly to my pangs of baby fever.

SmartAssMom said...

Eeeeee! Adorable.

Gary said...

cute cute cute!