Monday, January 4, 2010

Long time no blog

So I realized today that I haven't blogged since November...and I really need to be better about updating.


December was a busy month for us, we had lots to celebrations and fun events...all of which I failed to bring my camera to so you'll just have to believe me that I was there. I did finally get an iphone so I can now hopefully remember to take more pictures.


Christmas was a huge success, Natalie got spoiled...but lucky for us we were able to keep the gift buying to a minimum this year since she still doesn't get it...Santa brought her a couple things, and then we headed to both sets of Grandma & Grandpa's where she got a ridiculous amount of stuff...our house is overflowing with toys, and Dan really needs to get on building that toy storage thing he keeps talking about and buying tools for.


We had our annual New Years Eve party, which was also a huge success. Natalie and I made it to midnight (go right ahead and judge me for keeping my kid up until midnight...it's fine), and everyone had a great time eating nachos. The kids out numbered the adults this year and it's only going to get worse...but they had a great time so we can't complain.


The remainder of the New Years weekend was filled with lots of laying around on the couch and reading, Dan and Natalie read her new book over and over, and I got through about half of my book....aka Breaking Dawn, cause I'm a dork and am finally finishing the Twilight series...FINALLY.


Here's a pic of Dan and Natalie reading for your enjoyment!


No comments: