Monday, November 30, 2009

Feeling like I can't win...

Today I had an OB appt...with a nurse practitioner since my OB is on vacation (what else is new), I'm 22 weeks and 3 days. I thought I was doing pretty great, I'm down 4 lbs total this pregnancy, which I am happy with considering I was up 18 lbs from when I got pregnant with Natalie....so gaining less this time would be a good thing.
But of course, the nurse still had something to say about my weight...I got a lecture on eating fruits and veggies...I have been eating really healthy this pregnancy, and trying my hardest to eat things that I can keep down...since I'm still having morning sickness a few times a week.
So needless to say I left the appt irritated...I feel like I can't win. Had I gained 10 lbs she's have lectured me on my eating habits, but even having lost 1 lb (from my last appt) I still get a lecture.
I've decided I HATE seeing nurse practitioners!

No comments: