Friday, January 29, 2010

Good times...

This morning was a normal day...Natalie didn't want to get out of bed, protested wearing jeans, demanded a blanket while in the car...same old stuff.
Until about 2 blocks from my house when I had the sudden uncontrollable need to throw up. Shit!
So I'm debating what to do, pull over, turn around, keep going, hold back the barf....decisions, decisions.
So the uncontrollable need became so bad that I had to pull over and throw up all over the side of the road. Awesome! Cars are driving by, I barely got my seat belt off and the door open...and there I am puking my guts out on the corner.
At 31 weeks I really didn't think this would be something I'd be dealing with...but such is life.
Oh and my kid finds throwing up hilarious, so this made her morning.

No comments: