Tuesday, January 19, 2010

3/4s of the way done

On Friday I'll be 30 weeks...so officially 3/4 of the way done with this pregnancy. Which has gotten me thinking, this pregnancy went by much faster than my pregnancy with Natalie....likely because I was busy with Natalie and unable to just sit and enjoy all of the little pregnancy moments.
It's now the final stretch, so to speak, and I've really got to get on the ball with the things I need to do. But for some reason doing all those little things makes this all feel more real and I can't quite deal with that right now...so I'll procrastinate.
I officially have 37 more days to work...but counting all the time I have to take off for doctors appts, the various off site things I have to do and the likely hood of me taking at least one or two of those days off....I'm really getting down to the wire....but that's not stopping me from the count down.

No comments: