Monday, January 4, 2010

Goals for 2010...

I've decided to stop calling them resolutions...since I continuously break all of my New Years Resolutions...so now they're goals. Hopefully I won't fail to achieve all of my goals but we'll see.

This year I'd like to

1. de-clutter the house, I want to clean out the closets, cabinets, drawers, etc etc...because we have WAY too much stuff.

2. Spend less money, this means eating out less as well as buying less unnecessary crap...which will help with #1.

3. Communicate better, I've been really working on this one already but of course I need to work a little harder. I need to pick my battles and reduce the use of words like the F bomb...which colors my speech a little too much these days.

4. Take time for myself, I want to do something for me once per month, even if it's something small like getting a pedicure or enjoying a book for an hour...I need to take time for myself so I can be a better mother.

5. And finally my biggest goal, transition to being a family of 4 smoothly. I am really hoping that the arrival of baby #2 won't be too traumatic for Natalie and that we can easily get back into our routine.

No comments: