Thursday, February 18, 2010

34 weeks



Here I am at 34 weeks (well I'll be 34 weeks tomorrow...but close enough) in the bathroom at work again...thank you iphone!
I'm still feeling pretty good, tired and sore but that is to be expected. Overall I've gained 1 lb (according to the scale and the OB...zero if you use my home scale...but who's counting) and am still getting sick about once a week.
Natalie has figured out that there is a baby in my tummy now, and she is obsessed with lifting my shirt and pointing to the baby....it's cute most of the time.
I'm feeling quite unprepared for this kid, with Natalie at this point we had the nursery done, clothes washed and hung, and had purchased all the necessities.
This time, I haven't even so much as gotten the baby clothes out of storage, I haven't bought anything, and the nursery is still Natalie's room...so it's not ready for the baby at all.
I plan to get some stuff done this weekend...although I've been saying that for weeks now...I'll just blame it on Dan since the baby stuff is up in the rafters and I can't get on a ladder.

2 comments:

crazigirl80 said...

Kelly-you look sooooo cute!!! :) I can't believe I haven't seen you since you got pregnant! :(

janessa said...

You look GREAT!