Thursday, April 2, 2009

Well that was a productive week....

So Monday I had a Dr. appointment...super exciting. Then my Dr canceled on me...poo! So I had to get fit in with some Nurse Practitioner...I appreciate nurses..don't get me wrong, but I was just looking forward to an appointment with my hawt Dr. His extreme hotness and awesome accent are really the only things that make me go to the Dr...but whatever.
So I see some woman with a Long Island accent...not super hot (sorry), and then work a half day after my appointment.
Tuesday was Caesar Chavez day...so as a State Employee of CA I got the day off...Thanks Cesar Chavez!
Wednesday on my way to work I get a phone call that Dan has been let go...ugh great! exactly what we needed right now. So I go home to console him and be pissed about the situation and the economy...Damn you economy! And eff work, I'm not going back when I'm already home and pissed...so no work on Wednesday.
Thursday, I work....normal hours..all 9 of them.
Friday is my 9/80 day. YAY! I get a day off and I'm getting my hair did. I should be blond again by 11:30 tomorrow morning...hopefully.

So lets add that up...this week I worked a whopping day and a half...super! My inbox is hating me right now...next week is going to suck...but at least I'll be blond.