Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Rescue Me.....


I love Rescue Me, I think the show is beyond fantastic. Dan and I tend to love all FX shows, and are/were hard core fans of Rescue Me, Nip Tuck, Dirt (is it coming back?), Over there, Sons of Anarchy etc.


But in my opinion no one compares to Dennis Leary in Rescue me....he can rescue me any day. I've always liked Dennis Leary, I think he's hilarious in his stand up, and was great in movies like The Ref. But man he really brings the hotness in Rescue me.


Oh and the rest of the cast ain't too shabby either!


So if you haven't already, check out Rescue Me on Tuesday nights...or any of the various times that it's re-run on FX.

1 comment:

crazigirl80 said...

We are coming to the par-tay!!! Keep the tap open for us!!! Anything in particular Nat wants for her b-day....or that YOU want HER to get? :)