Saturday, April 25, 2009

They should have a birthday song.....

Yup, that's exactly what my sister said last night at dinner....my 25 year old sister. The convo when something like this...at Olive Garden.
Mom: "I'm going to start singing to Natalie now so she isn't scared when all 90 people start singing tomorrow"
Me: "uh okay"
Mom: "...singing happy birthday..."
Sister: "They should have a birthday song"
**silence falls on the table**
Mom: "uh they do...it's called Happy Birthday....I think you've heard it"
Sister: "oh yeah...well they should have one you can like download off the Internet"
Me: "uh you mean like any of the versions that are currently on the Internet..."
Singing of many famous artists renditions of Happy Birthday begins...including by not limited to The Beetles, and NKOTB.

Yup...it's true....I don't think I could make this stuff up.

No comments: