Friday, September 12, 2008

What does that mean?

So I have a group of wonderful friends who like to email regularly while at work. We each work for different companies.
In our emails we often abbreviate things or talk in "IM" or text or message board lingo..whatever you want to call it.
Well our one friend doesn't frequent message boards so she often asks what things mean.
This got me thinking...do I speak "IM" too much....and the answer is YES!!!

All too often I find myself saying things like "OMG" or "WTF"...my mod mate and I said these things so much that my super out of touch boss even began saying them.
So I thought I'd share some of my favorites with you,
Of course I love OMG and WTF but I also love HFS...which means "Ho fo sho" a la 40 year old virgin. Another fav of mine is "HTD" which my friend Andrea came up with and it means "Homies til death"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LMAO U R such a HFS, IDK what I'm going to do without U.

LOL