Monday, September 8, 2008

Back to work...

So the torture has begun again. I am now starting my second week of work. To say that I am working is a bit of a stretch, considering I have completely forgotten how to do my job. I thought pregnancy brain would end at delivery but boy was I wrong. I have asked the stupidest questions ever in the past week, luckily my wonderful mod mate Reesha is very understanding....since she currently has pregnancy brain.

I will say it is nice to have adult interaction during the day, and to have conversations about things other than baby poo and spit up...although those things come up here at work too. And I thought I'd get away from the crying for a while each day but then people call me crying. Oh well.

The worst part of coming back to work is that I now have no idea what is going on with all my new favorite shows...I mean what happened on the view today...ugh and don't even get me started on missing Oprah. I'd tivo them but Dan would make fun of me way too much. I think I need my own tivo dedicated to my "lame" shows like Sunset Tan and the Hills.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dan would only make fun of you because he is trying to hide that he watches those too. I saw the reflection of the View on his forhead. Check out his picture LOL just kidding.

Anonymous said...

Dan would only make fun of you because he is trying to hide that he watches those too. I saw the reflection of the View on his forhead. Check out his picture LOL just kidding.