Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Dan + Costco = bad idea!

How is it that I can go to Costco and spend around $100 and get all the things we need, but if Dan goes we spend about $300. The same thing happens at Safeway, somehow he puts all these things in the cart that we don't need. Um..like Cinnamon Toast crunch....what self respecting adult feels the need to eat that stuff.
I swear sometimes I feel like I have two kids, and you'd think by looking at our cart that we had 5 kids at home. I mean eggos, cinnamon toast crunch, Wii games, cheez-its...
Ugh, I seriously had less than 10 things on my list.
Oh well, I guess it is my fault for not wanting to go grocery shopping by myself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is ok to eat childish cerals as long as they are on sale at Target LOL LOL. Cheese-its and Eggos are cheaper there too... LOL LOL The one childish indulgence that I am dying to buy is toaster strudle LOL LOL, I just know the kids would make me buy them all the time, so I refrain LOL :O)

PS it is about time you posted shesh what happened yesterday LOL

Megan said...

Um...I totally stole some of Alyssa's fruit snacks and put them in my lunch this morning along with 2 cookies. She did not get a treat in her lunch...I am ashamed...