Friday, September 12, 2008

Long lost cousins.











We have a wacky family, as kids we never had any cousins or real family to speak of, so my parents friends were sort of our family. My mom had one brother and a few step siblings but we didn't see them much. We knew that my uncle had kids but we had never met them.


A few years ago my mom got into contact with her nephew Max and they began emailing eachother. Max got married in 2005 and my mom began emailing with his wife Kate. She is great. Well when I was getting married Kate and I started emailing each other, we invited Max and Kate to our wedding and finally got to meet this long lost cousin of mine. Since then we have been in contact with eachother over email. We tried to email each other about once a week or so...so when I got pregnant I of course emailed her. She was so sweet and sent me flowers.


They were not planning on having kids for a few years but were super happy that Dan and I would be having a baby and couldn't wait to meet our little one.


Well one morning I get an email that says "guess what"...yup you guessed it Kate was pregnant...and due only 2 weeks after me.


So we had a great time emailing with eachother throughout our pregnancies.




Over the summerm while we were both out on maternity leave we finally got together and here are some of the pics.




It was great to see Max and Kate and Caitlyn and to get the girls together. I can't wait until they can play together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That first picture is a really good one of you!!! BTW I see what you were up to on Friday LMAO