Monday, September 8, 2008

She is on the move


So Natalie rolled over on Saturday morning. I laid her on the bed while I took a shower and turned on Micky Mouse Playhouse...which she loves! She was just hanging out so I enjoyed my shower, when I came out I peeked around the corner and saw her laying on her stomach....wait what...I put her on her back. I had to double take but there she was smiling at me and babbling on her tummy. OMG, I missed her first roll over...but so did her dad so oh well.

So I put her back on her back and low and behold she immediately flipped over. She did it three times in a row.

I called Dan and told him that she rolled over while I was in the shower and he says "well at least you missed it too" I didn't bother to tell him that she did it three times so he thinks I haven't' seen her do it yet....oops.

So we spent the rest of the weekend waiting and watching for her to roll over but that little stinker wouldn't do it.

1 comment:

Alison said...

Awwwww - so fun!!!! And Kelly, your daughter is so beautiful! So glad to check out your blog!!