Sunday, September 28, 2008

I know my dog is a pain but seriously....

So we got the animal cops called on us...for Pita.
She totally lives up to her name but I never thought anyone would ever call animal control on her.
For those who don't know, Pita (which stands for pain in the ass) is a yappy chihuahua, who barks when a bird flies too low...but we love her anyway.
Well apparently our new neighbors don't love her and called animal control for "incessant chihuahua barking" and added that we don't have food or water for the animals....umm yes we do dumb ass just not outside.
Anyhow animal control came, according to my neighbor Crystal (who we do like) and peeked in my yard to check up on my animals.
Well animal cops Santa Rosa found our dogs to be fine and closed the complaint...but it does go on her record. I guess three complaints for barking and you have to re-home your dog.
So watch out Pita, you may be on borrowed time...kitty just went to the vet and never came home.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so mean, "kitty went to the vet and didn't come home" LOL.

Are you in the new place yet?