Monday, December 20, 2010

Santa

We took the girls to see Santa, I was fully expecting a melt down like last year when Natalie didn't want to sit on his lap but I forced her to which resulted in one of those awesome screaming pictures.
Anyhow, we prepped her and I was okay with not getting a picture or getting another of those crying pictures...because I'm mean mom and I LOVE those pictures.
For days she had been telling us that she wanted to ask Santa for a "camera toy" she has been obsessed with taking pictures and wants to use our camera but isn't allowed to regularly.
So the night comes that we're taking the girls to Santa, before we leave daycare my mom asks Natalie what she's going to ask Santa for and she replies "a TV book" what?! So I ask her to tell me what a TV book is....and she points to my mom's Mac book. Uh nice try kid.
Seriously where does she get this stuff.

So I explained that Santa doesn't bring little girls TV books, which resulted in crying and " but I want it" screams. Aaaaahhh to be 2.5.

But low and behold we get to Santa and she asks for a candy cane....to which he gladly gives her a candy cane...and now she thinks that Santa only brings candy.

I guess it's going to be a cheap Christmas for us if all we have to buy is candy....

1 comment: