Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Awesome mom moment of the week....

Natalie has been waking up in the middle of the night, most nights she comes to our room and I put her back to bed. Well at 3am this morning I heard (what I thought was) her door opening, I decided to try to cut her off before she even made it into our room.
So I jumped out of bed to rush to her room....upon my "jump" out of bed I kicked something....I thought it was the dog.... WRONG.
I kicked Natalie in the face, she went flying back and hit her head on my dresser. Shit! Well of course I couldn't put her back in her bed at that point....so once again she ended up in bed with us....
Nothing like kicking your kid in the face to give you a bit of mom guilt.

1 comment:

Cassi said...

lol. I CAN PICTURE THE WHOLE THING. nice job kel