Monday, December 20, 2010

I should start getting dressed at work...

I think I might actually have better luck if I wore my pjs to work and then changed.

I got dressed this morning, got the kids ready, dropped them off at daycare, came to work and worked for a good chunk of the morning before I looked down and realized that my shoulder was totally covered in baby slime. Slime that had now dried and looked like gross crusty white stuff on my shoulder. Freaking awesome. Oh and then I proceed to continue to examine my outfit and see a foot print on my jeans....apparently my toddler's shoe was a bit dirty and left a mark today when she used my leg as a spring board.

I guess the bags under my eyes, the half-assed makeup, the perma-ponytail and the extra lbs just weren't enough...no now my kids are marking their territory on my clothing too.

I really love my life, sometimes I just wish I didn't look like life was kicking my ass.

No comments: